VIP Club is Back
Deputy Dick Offline

RE: VIP Club is Back
(04-10-2017 04:58 PM)Deputy Dick Wrote:  Even though I said I would NOT sign up for the VIP club again…I did. I wanted the ability to use iTunes to download to my iPod (I know I am old fashion but the only phone I have is a company phone and they don’t want us downloading or streaming anything.

I always listen to the previous day’s podcast. Last Friday’s podcast has not been available as of today (Monday 04/10/2017).

Frustrating to say the least especially for $99.00 a year! Second time this has happened!

Deputy Dick
Colorado Springs, Colorado

Now it is Thursday and the last two days have NOT put on iTunes podcast... All this for $99.00 a year..............
HuhSad
04-13-2017 02:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rocket21 Offline
Administrator

That's gotta be pretty frustrating. I'm still annoyed that I lost the remaining months on my previous pre-paid VIP thingy. I don't think I'll be dropping any coin on the new one after hearing about the issues.
04-14-2017 05:42 AM
dirty_fingers Offline

It is possible to find a free version of the podcast... Just sayin. It's not always reliable but neither is the $100 paid version.
04-15-2017 08:34 PM
Deputy Dick Offline

I am looking for a podcast but no luck

Last post was Monday's Podcast on iTunes 4/10 evening

I sent a message in the VIP area requesting help... just like the government.... No Response

Never again will I pay

Deputy Dick
04-16-2017 10:42 AM
ImHowieCarr Offline

(04-16-2017 10:42 AM)Deputy Dick Wrote:  I am looking for a podcast but no luck

I sent a message in the VIP area requesting help... just like the government.... No Response

Never again will I pay

Deputy Dick

Hi Dick. I'm not sure if this would work with your ipod, but here's how i download shows to my generic mp3 player: On howiecarrshow.com, click on the show you want. Scroll down to where it says Soundcloud, and click the little arrow below that.
04-16-2017 01:30 PM
Deputy Dick Offline

(04-16-2017 01:30 PM)ImHowieCarr Wrote:  
(04-16-2017 10:42 AM)Deputy Dick Wrote:  I am looking for a podcast but no luck

Never again will I pay

Deputy Dick

Hi Dick. I'm not sure if this would work with your ipod, but here's how i download shows to my generic mp3 player: On howiecarrshow.com, click on the show you want. Scroll down to where it says Soundcloud, and click the little arrow below that.

Just checked iTunes and guess what I got all FOUR episodes from last week that were missing. Undecided
Will have to listen to OLD NEWS now
Deputy Dick
04-17-2017 05:50 PM
Deputy Dick Offline

Thanks, "ImHowieCarr" I will try that. As of today iTunes only has episodes from Tuesday 4/18/17 or as Donald Trump might call it "Old News"

Deputy Dick
04-24-2017 08:17 AM