"In-Studio Experience"
Down4Breakfast Offline

"In-Studio Experience"
Just curious if anyone has gone to see Howie live (and if they let you take extra chicken fingers so the pugs could slim down...)

Been thinking about it. I emailed Howie around his birthday saying I was considering it once the "climate change" (ahem, weather) got better/warmer.

I was just wondering what your thoughts were. It might be fun to meet Howie and say "I'm Howie Carr" (in my best HLC voice). Big Grin
03-01-2017 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rocket21 Offline
Administrator

RE: "In-Studio Experience"
I think it could be fun if one is in the area already...at this point, I don't think I'm willing to burn a vacation day at work to pay to sit in the studio. But, if I had a function down there and had the afternoon free, it'd be very compelling.
03-01-2017 07:04 PM
Down4Breakfast Offline

I was thinking of taking my mother down as she likes Howie as well. Thought it might be interesting (I can talk a good deal of "shop" about running the show too) and enjoy some Kowloon. I thought it might be a nice "gift" for her as well.
03-02-2017 10:39 AM
rocket21 Offline
Administrator

Sounds like a fun idea!
03-02-2017 12:56 PM
Down4Breakfast Offline

I thought it might be (she enjoys Kowloon too, well who doesn't??) since she's never had the anxiety of working a broadcast or cutting spots for one.
03-03-2017 11:09 AM