Podcast Change
ImHowieCarr Offline

Podcast Change
Hi. I see that Howie's website has changed. The podcasts for each show are now broken into 4 files of an hour each, rather than one file for the whole show. This means about 4 times as much work for those of us who download the podcasts to our mp3 players.

Does anyone know the reason this change was made? It's not exactly a major disaster, but a bit annoying. Thanks.
01-05-2018 09:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Deputy Dick Offline

RE: Podcast Change
All I know is I was screwed out of 3 months of VIP club. I am not sure what to do. I tried to log in and password no longer works. Tried lost password and my email no longer exists. This is the second and LAST time I loose money trying to listen to Howie.
01-06-2018 10:35 PM
ImHowieCarr Offline

(01-06-2018 10:35 PM)Deputy Dick Wrote:  All I know is I was screwed out of 3 months of VIP club. I am not sure what to do. I tried to log in and password no longer works. Tried lost password and my email no longer exists. This is the second and LAST time I loose money trying to listen to Howie.

Deputy--Do you think they have cancelled the VIP Club and made the full podcasts free (again)? It looks that way to me. I can now use any device and hear the full podcasts, without signing in.

But last time they did this, they came back later and required a subscription again, but at a higher price.
01-07-2018 09:17 AM
dirty_fingers Offline

I can't understand why it's called a podcast when it is not available in a format that can be subscribed to with an ipod or a podcast app.
01-08-2018 06:39 PM
rocket21 Offline
Administrator

Yep, sure looks like they ditched the paywall again.

I was a VIP 1.0 annual pay member who did not receive a full year for my first subscription...it stinks when they dump paid members without a refund or credit, then reinstate a paywall. Hopefully it's free for now on.
01-08-2018 07:12 PM